Spiced Coffee Rub
This rub has been tested and confirmed scrumptious! Rub liberally over beef, pork or poultry before grilling, roasting or pan searing.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 20 grams finely ground San Francisco Bay Coffee (espresso grind)
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons each: light brown sugar, smoked sea salt, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika
- 2 teaspoons each: pepper and ground cumin
1. Stir together all dry ingredients in a small bowl. Store in an airtight container until ready to use. Makes about 2/3 cup.
2. Rub liberally over beef, pork or poultry before grilling, roasting or pan searing.
Use smoked paprika for an extra hit of smoky flavor.
Great With This Recipe