Cold Brew Popsicles
Have we got a treat for you – cold brew popsicles! Created by our very own in-house food scientist, Katie Rosenberg, these pops can be dairy or dairy-free.
What you will need:
• Cold brew coffee (We used our French Roast Coffee)
• Crushed coffee beans
• Vanilla ice cream (diary-free optional)
• Popsicle molds
• Popsicle sticks
Cold brew and ice cream mixture:
• Melt ice cream for about 20 seconds in the microwave.
• Combine ice cream and cold brew and mix with a spoon until combined.
(We used 75 grams ice cream to 60 grams cold brew)
• Fill popsicle mold with cold brew and ice cream mixture about half way.
• Sprinkle in some lightly crushed coffee beans.
• Fill the remaining half of the popsicle mold ice cream/cold brew mixture
• Sprinkle the top with more crushed beans.
• Freeze until solid.